IEMA Approved Environmental Legislation (UK)
Price: Dependent on location + VAT
Duration: 1 day
To be accepted for this course, please complete the checkout above and the questions within our Training Booking Form.
IEMA Approved Environmental Legislation is a course designed to equip delegates with a knowledge and understanding of the environmental legislative structure, current environmental legislation and how it is enforced.
This course aims to address the need for businesses to gain an appreciation of applicable environmental legislation and the actions they should typically take to ensure legal compliance. The course provides an essential understanding of the full range of obligations and aims to improve your knowledge of environmental legislation and requirements and help you identify any weaknesses in the compliance of your environmental management activities.
- Origins of environmental law- National, European and International.
- UK Administrative Structures and Regulators.
- Non- Compliance and prosecutions.
- Relevant environmental law and compliance requirements, including: Waste Management; Environmental Permitting; Air; Climate Change; Water; Contaminated land; Statutory Nuisance; Transport; Hazardous Substances; Conservation, Nature and Planning, and; Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
- Sources of information.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those wishing to learn how environmental legislation effects their organisation and wishing to refresh their legislative knowledge.
Outcome and Qualification
On successful completion of the course delegates will be awarded a Green Business Centre registered certificate.
In-house and bespoke courses
Our tailored courses can identify and address specific training needs in your organisation. All courses are offered at a reduced price and can be based on an existing course or delivered to meet your particular requirements.
Courses are delivered at your own site. If you prefer to take your training off-site, we can help you arrange a training venue in a suitable location.
The benefits of bespoke courses include:
- Flexible, tailored training.
- Content designed to address specific needs against your current management system.
- Scenarios relating to real life experiences of your organisation.
- Training courses at a time & location to suit your business.
- Save on travel and overnight accommodation expenses.
- Training delivery for up to 4 delegates at one inclusive cost.
To discuss your specific requirements
Call 01792 846000