IEMA Approved Sustainable Procurement (UK)
Price: Dependent on location + VAT
Duration: 1 day
To be accepted for this course, please complete the checkout above and the questions within our Training Booking Form.
The Sustainable Procurement Course enables those in both the public and private sectors to develop a greater understanding of the principals and processes of sustainable procurement and in particular how to integrate environmental considerations into the procurement process, providing practical advice on achieve this and the sustainability of products and services.
This is an interactive course, which includes presentations and practical exercises and provide delegates with an understanding of:
- The opportunities and barriers to integrating sustainability issues into procurement process.
- Current environmental concerns and how they relate to organisational activities.
- Key tools available to the procurement officer to help integrate sustainability issues into the procurement process.
- How some of the tools available work and can be used within private and public sector organisations.
- Overview of sustainable procurement.
- The benefits of sustainable procurement.
- Keys and barriers to sustainable procurement.
- Sustainable Procurement Public Policy Drivers.
- Sustainable Procurement Flexible Framework (SPFF).
- Environmental trends.
- Product or Service Environmental Impact Identification.
- Green Procurement Implementation.
- The Procurement Process.
- Environmental Technical Specifications — Key Tools Available to Help.
- Sustainable Procurement Prioritisation Tool — Key Tools Available to Help.
Who should attend?
- Procurement Officers and Procurement Administrators.
- Buyers and supply chain analysts.
Outcome and Qualification
On successful completion of the course delegates will be awarded a Green Business Centre registered certificate.
In-house and bespoke courses
Our tailored courses can identify and address specific training needs in your organisation. All courses are offered at a reduced price and can be based on an existing course or delivered to meet your particular requirements.
Courses are delivered at your own site. If you prefer to take your training off-site, we can help you arrange a training venue in a suitable location.
The benefits of bespoke courses include:
- Flexible, tailored training.
- Content designed to address specific needs against your current management system.
- Scenarios relating to real life experiences of your organisation.
- Training courses at a time & location to suit your business.
- Save on travel and overnight accommodation expenses.
- Training delivery for up to 4 delegates at one inclusive cost.
To discuss your specific requirements
Call 01792 846000