IEMA Certified Auditing to ISO 14001:2015 (UK)
Price: Dependent on location + VAT
Duration: 1 day
The revision to ISO 14001 provides an opportunity for organisations to enhance the way they improve environmental and sustainability performance and drive competitiveness, productivity, resilience and growth.
This course is intended to enhance the capability of EMS auditors so that they can undertake effective EMS audits to ISO 14001:2015. It will help your organisation achieve the benefits of the transition to the revised standard by improving your organisations EMS and delivering improved environmental sustainability performance.
This course has been developed in consultation with Martin Baxter, IEMA’s Chief Policy Advisor who led the UK delegation to the international working group in the production of the ISO 14001:2015.
Understand the key new requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and how organisations may respond to them
- Describe the key new requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Explain how organisations may respond to the new requirements.
Understand the implications of the new requirements for EMS auditing
- Identify key auditing principles and terminology.
- Develop, implement and manage an internal audit programme for ISO 140001:2015.
- Plan to undertake an audit.
- Conduct audits to ISO 14001:2015.
- Identify competence needs for auditing to ISO 14001:2015.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at experienced environmental management systems (EMS) auditors, including internal and external auditors and others with an interest in the effectiveness of environmental management systems.
Delegates attending this course must have either completed the IEMA Making the Transition to ISO 14001:2015 course or be able to demonstrate suitable knowledge of ISO 14001:2015.
The course is set at the Managerial Level of IEMA’s Skills Map.
Outcome and Assessment
The assessment consists of a combination of delegate participation in activities throughout the day and an end of course multiple-choice test. Delegates will receive an IEMA certificate on completion of the course.
In-house and bespoke courses
Our tailored courses can identify and address specific training needs in your organisation. All courses are offered at a reduced price and can be based on an existing course or delivered to meet your particular requirements.
Courses are delivered at your own site. If you prefer to take your training off-site, we can help you arrange a training venue in a suitable location.
The benefits of bespoke courses include:
- Flexible, tailored training.
- Content designed to address specific needs against your current management system.
- Scenarios relating to real life experiences of your organisation.
- Training courses at a time & location to suit your business.
- Save on travel and overnight accommodation expenses.
- Training delivery for up to 4 delegates at one inclusive cost.
To discuss your specific requirements
Call 01792 846000