IEMA Certified Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce
Price: Dependent on location + VAT
Duration: 1 day
To be accepted for this course, please complete the checkout above and the questions within our Training Booking Form.
IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce is the 2018 update of IEMA’s All Jobs Greener Training Programme (previously known as Working with Environmental Sustainability).
Designed for non-environmental specialists, this one-day course provides the learners with a practical introduction to environmental sustainability and environmental management concepts.
It is great for those who want to gain a better understanding of environmental issues and equip themselves with the knowledge, understanding and motivation to make a difference in their workplace.
This is an interactive course which includes presentations, case studies and practical workshops and an online multiple-choice test paper.
- Environmental risks and opportunities for organisations
- Importance of resource efficiency
- The impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations
- The impact of transport on the environment and organisations
- How employees can support environmental sustainability
Who should attend?
- Managers, supervisors and employees, who have responsibility for managing environment issues as part of their day to day duties.
- Quality and Health and Safety professionals who want to improve their professional competence in environmental sustainability and environmental management.
- Environmental professionals that wish to improve their understanding of environmental sustainability and environmental management
Outcome and Qualification
On successful completion of the course including a multiple-choice online exam, delegates will be issued with an IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce certificate.
In-house and bespoke courses
Our tailored courses can identify and address specific training needs in your organisation. All courses are offered at a reduced price and can be based on an existing course or delivered to meet your particular requirements.
Courses are delivered at your own site. If you prefer to take your training off-site, we can help you arrange a training venue in a suitable location.
The benefits of bespoke courses include:
- Flexible, tailored training.
- Content designed to address specific needs against your current management system.
- Scenarios relating to real life experiences of your organisation.
- Training courses at a time & location to suit your business.
- Save on travel and overnight accommodation expenses.
- Training delivery for up to 4 delegates at one inclusive cost.
To discuss your specific requirements
Call 01792 846000