IEMA Certified Making the Transition to ISO14001: 2015 (UK)
Price: Dependent on location + VAT
Duration: 1 day
To be accepted for this course, please complete the checkout above and the questions within our Training Booking Form.
The Making the Transition to ISO 14001: 2015 (UK) Course is for those responsible for implementing or maintaining their organisation’s ISO 14001 certified EMS or integrated management system.
The course provides an explanation of the key requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 and gives an overview of the potential challenges delegates may face when implementing the new requirements.
The training includes presentations and practical exercise, which will equip you with the knowledge required to effectively implement the changes and improve your organisation's environmental management system. As part of the course, you will also receive an IEMA Gap Analysis tool to assist with the planning, management and transition to the updated standard.
- The background to the revision of ISO 14001 and the new common structure.
- Organisational context and the needs of interested parties.
- Risks and opportunities.
- Life cycle perspective — control and influence.
- Integration into core business processes.
- Environmental sustainability.
- Compliance obligations and demonstration of compliance status.
- Other key changes in the requirements of the standard
- Inter-relationship between different requirements of the standard.
- Benefits of conforming to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Understand the changes introduced in ISO 14001: 2015 and their intent.
- Identify and plan actions to enable an organisation to conform to and so realise the benefits of, the new requirements.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit Environmental Managers, Auditors and Consultants that have experience of ISO 14001 and need to manage the transition to the updated standard.
Outcome and qualification
On successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with an IEMA Certified Making the Transition to ISO14001: 2015 (UK) Certificate.
In-house and bespoke courses
Our tailored courses can identify and address specific training needs in your organisation. All courses are offered at a reduced price and can be based on an existing course or delivered to meet your particular requirements.
Courses are delivered at your own site. If you prefer to take your training off-site, we can help you arrange a training venue in a suitable location.
The benefits of bespoke courses include:
- Flexible, tailored training.
- Content designed to address specific needs against your current management system.
- Scenarios relating to real life experiences of your organisation
- Training courses at a time & location to suit your business
- Save on travel and overnight accommodation expenses
- Training delivery for up to 4 delegates at one inclusive cost.
To discuss your specific requirements
Call 01792 846000