Most people find interpreting environmental legislation a daunting and time consuming task. Requirements can cover a scope of issues, from waste management to nuisance.
The Legal Compliance Manager is an online environmental compliance service, which enables subscribers to identify applicable environmental requirements and assists with the identification and management of significant environmental aspects and impacts.
Legal Compliance Manager
The Green Business Centre’s environmental compliance services aim to reduce the burden associated with researching, interpreting and undertaking actions to demonstrate your compliance obligations.
Key features include:
- Comprehensive catalogue of environmental legislation.
- The ability to identify, create, and maintain your own bespoke Register of Compliance Obligations.
- The ability to identify, create, evaluate, and manage your organisation’s significant environmental aspects and impacts.
- Environmental update alerts through the website, social media and a monthly newsletter.
The Legal Compliance Manager complements the process of environmental compliance and aids the achievement of environmental certifications such as ISO 14001, Green Dragon, BS 8555, and EMAS.
The cost for an annual subscription is just £295 plus VAT.
A subscription can be purchased through the secure PayPal payment page on the website or the Green Business Centre can issue an invoice for providing the service.
Users can register for a 7-day free trial account to experience the functionality of the website prior to purchasing a subscription.
The website is available at:
Other Compliance Services
The Green Business Centre’s experienced environmental practitioners can help your organisation understand its compliance obligations and navigate through environmental legislation and environmental regulations to identify those relevant to your processes.
Our services include:
- Support service on compliance.
- Preparation of a Register of Compliance Obligations specific to your organisation.
- Review of an existing Register of Compliance Obligations.
- Legal compliance audits.
- Assistance with environmental permit registrations and applications.